Want to know what's new in the latest version of Morpheus Photo Mixer Mac?
An overview of the new features and fixes can be found here.
Morpheus Photo Mixer Mac v3.17 Standard Features Include:
- Easy to use wizard to help you get started, plus sample photo mixes to play with
- A completely redesigned program with an incredible new interface for working on multiple pictures
- A lighting-fast rendering engine for previewing photo mixes
- Picture dotting process with changeable colors, shapes, and sizes for creating top quality photo mixes
- Exporting photo mix frames in still formats such as JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and more
- Generating sample web page html for each rendered file
- Saving your layouts as you work, in a portable XML format
- Zooming to any level for precision dot placement as well as mixing of large images
- A timeline window to quickly see a thumbnail of every photo mix
Additional Features of Morpheus Photo Mixer Mac v3.17 Professional Include:
- Line tools to connect dots and better adjust triangle setup
- Transparency support for mixing including full alpha channel support
- The ability to mix pictures in some places and not in others
- Fade button to control which source picture to use or mix for each dot
Note: The free trial of Morpheus Photo Mixer Mac will let you try all features of each edition.
View the Product Comparison Chart to compare Morpheus Photo Mixer Mac with other Morpheus photo animation products.
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 - 10.14
- G4 400MHz or faster, G5, or Intel Core CPU
- 256M of RAM or more
- 800x600 pixels or higher
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Intel Core CPU
- 512M of RAM or more
- 1024x768 pixels or higher